DANGLING OR POSITIONED, VERSATILITY OF USE
Contractors in forestry, recycling, landscaping and even general contracting all greatly appreciate the versatility of Rotobec's power attachment grapples for their various configuration options, which allow for a wide variety of uses.
Whether for the handling of scrap metal, recycling materials, stones or even for certain demolition work, the Rotobec Power Attachment will meet your needs.
- Capable of handling various items due to multiple jaw configuration options (rake/rake, rake/bucket, bucket/bucket, demolition).
- Can carry out highly demanding jobs including certain demolition work and material compaction.
- When feeding grinders, a positioned continuous rotator minimizes excavator travel thus reducing fuel consumption, undercarriage wear and maintenance costs.
- Available with a dangling or positioned rotator.
- Available on Rake and Bucket versions.
- Mini-Heel welded to both sides of the grapple head allow for better control of longer logs.
- Positioning cylinder kit
- High pressure positioning cylinder kit is available for installation on machines that are not already equiped with positioning cylinder.
- Float valve
- A float valve, when activated, allows free rotation of the grapple.
- Live heel
- Also availabe is the RPA4570RH, a rake version with a hydraulic live heel that allows for better control of long logs or trees while rotating.
- A simplified valve-in-head option where the control valves are flanged directly on the core of the hydraulic swivel.
- No hoses between the valves and the hydraulic swivel.
- High pressure valves with integrated cylinder relief protection designed for high flow to grapple cylinders.
- Modular construction using proven and reliable valve sections.
- Valve sections can be replaced independently and can be interchanged.
- Valve sections and coils can be quickly replaced.
- Easier access to all components.
- Factory installed custom lugging for direct pin-on to the machine boom or for installation on a quick coupler are available.
- Continuous rotators available for dangling or positioned mounting.
- Five models to match machine capacity and operation requirements for maximum life and productive time.
- All rotators are available with extra ports on hydraulic swivel for saw kit operation.
- Positioned rotators are ready to field-weld existing lugging.
- Rototilt ready.
- On rake versions, tips are made of high wear resistance steel (50% more than T1 steel and twice that of regular mild steel).
- On Demolition versions, large tips made of extra wear resistant steel providing about twice the wear resistance of Hardox 400.
- Abrasion protected welds.
- Welded and replaceable.
- 165 000 psi tensile strength steel (65% stronger that T1 steel).
- Three times the strength of typical cold rolled steel.
- Higher wear resistance.
- Best resistance/weight ratio.
- Precision machining assures long rotation life.
- Fit and part interchangeability enhanced by line boring after welding.
- Grapple structure ready to receive a bolt-on ROTOCUT saw kit.
- Rake and Bucket versions of the Power Attachments are saw ready.
- All RT or RGP rotators are available with extra ports to run the saw.
- In Valve-on-swivel configuration, the 3 functions control valve is required.
- New Generation heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders are rated at 5000 psi with cushioning providing smoothness of operation and reducing pressure spikes.
- Bolt-on head for cost effective maintenance.
- High-pressure piston seals (10 000 psi).
- Sealed bronze bushings.
PINS AND MECHANICAL STOPPERS
8PINS AND MECHANICAL STOPPERS
- Protected pin holding system easily accessible when required.
- Pins contribute to structural integrity without adding weight.
- Pins are mounted on bronze bushings, chromed, heat treated and sealed for durability and longer greasing intervals.
- Integrated mechanical tine stoppers in open and close position for additional cylinder and pin protection.