PIPE & POLE HANDLER
Designed for telehandlers or excavators, Rotobec's Pipe & Pole Handler allows you to position, remove and stack support posts used in the construction of bridges and highways.
Pipe & Pole Handler
Due to their shape, our Pole and Pipe Handler can pick up a pole or pipe off the ground, place it in a vertical position, and firmly hold it in place while it is being attached.
Used in building bridges to place, remove and restack pipes used in bridge falsework, quickly and safely. The 2209ROD Pipe Handler opens to accept up to 22" pipe diameter and closes to 9" diameter, and the 3212ROD Pipe Handler has a 32" - 12" range. It can be mounted on excavator and high reach telescopic lift truck (telehandler).
- Lock valve safety on all cylinders
- Load capacity from 8 000 - 16 000 lb
- To handle poles from 9 to 32 inces in diameter, dependent on the model
- Replaceable high density urethane pads
- Integrated selector valve available in 12 or 24 volts
- Optional custom bolt-on lugging
- The Pipe Handler is delivered ready to accept the existing lugging. The carrier tool cylinder is used to control the pitch of the grapple for careful control of the pipe during placement and removal.
- The grapple rotates 110° to move pipe from horizontal to vertical position for placement of the pipe. Lock valve on the rotate cylinder prevents grapple rotation from drifting or rotating accidentally in the event of hydraulic pressure failure.
- Electric solenoid controlled functions, grapple cannot grab and rotate at the same time, only one function allowed at a time. Grapple is equipped with selector valve 12 Volts or 24 Volts to match the carrier electric system.
URETHANE PAD PROTECTORS
4URETHANE PAD PROTECTORS
- Sure Grip urethane pads prevent damage to pipes and slippage when jaws are closed.