Pull-thru delimbing, Swamp logging, Hoe chucking, Shovel logging. These grapples are used throughout North America in the most demanding applications.
- Designed for heavy-duty and super heavy-duty applications.
- Extreme environment ready.
- Equipped with the RT Series water tight rotations.
- new Generation heavy-duty models feature oversized pins mounted on sealed bronze bushings for extended greasing intervals even in hard environment.
- Pins contribute to structural integrity without adding weight.
- Pins are chromed and heat treated
- Hydraulic cylinders rated at 5000 psi.
- Bolt-on heads for cost effective maintenance.
- Integrated lock valves.
- Heavy-duty and super heavy-duty models that are SAW READY.
- Interlocked head assembly to maximize strength.
- Grapple saw is fully hydraulic.
- Automatic saw return.
- Safety interlock system with keyed control.
- Simple on machine installation with proven components.
- RT model rotations feature continuous rotation.
- RT models to match any machine and application.
- Patented design by Rotobec.