CNC Operator – Milling Machine PM (Littleton, NH)
Littleton, New Hampshire
Rotobec is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of grapples and material handlers of the forestry, scrap recycling, construction, railroad, and waste handling industries. Established in Sainte-Justine, Quebec in 1975, Rotobec has experienced extensive growth. Today, Rotobec products are used by thousands of customers in over 40 countries around the world. Rotobec is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: CNC Operator – Milling Machine PM
Location: Littleton, NH
Shift: 4:30pm – 3:00am Monday through Thursday
Reports to: Operations Manager / Production Manager
Job Overview: The CNC operators is responsible for monitoring and operating our CNC (computer numerically controlled) Milling machine to cut metal used in the manufacturing of Rotobec products.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for monitoring and operating CNC (computer numerically controlled) milling machine.
- Load materials into the CNC machine
- Calculate the amount of material to be fed into the machine and make adjustments to the operating speed based on vibrations and sounds that may indicate malfunction
- Read, follow, and understand blue prints
- Inspects the fabricated part to make sure that it matches specifications from blue print
- Understands and performs set-up of each unit correctly
- Safely operate equipment, machinery, and overhead crane
- Meets or exceeds set production targets as directed by supervisor
- Keep area, machines, tools and equipment clean, organized and clear of debris
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by the supervisor
- Respect the required standards in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Applicant must have excellent operator skills
- Must have excellent knowledge of all measuring devices
- Understand and identify parts from blueprints/CAD drawings
- Knowledge of lathe and milling machines
- Ability to perform quality work in compliance with the required standards as demonstrated in previous employment/experience
- Physically capable of doing the job (lift and carry up to 50 pounds)
- Must be able to communicate well with others and have good organizational skills
- Able to travel to Canada for training purposes.
- Technical degree in a related field or several years of comparable shop experience deemed valid by the employer
- Competitive salary, depending on educational background, skills, and experience level
- Harvard Pilgrim health insurance plan including vision and dental insurance (employee only)
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays