Janitor / Grounds Maintenance (Seasonal July – September)
Littleton, New Hampshire
Rotobec is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of grapples and material handlers of the forestry, scrap recycling, construction, railroad, and waste handling industries. Established in Sainte-Justine, Quebec in 1975, Rotobec has experienced extensive growth. Today, Rotobec products are used by thousands of customers in over 40 countries around the world. Rotobec is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: Janitor / Grounds Maintenance (Seasonal July – September)
Location: Littleton, NH
Shift: 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday
Reports to: Operations Manager / Production Manager
Job Overview: The janitor / grounds maintenance worker will assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the production area as well as care for the grounds.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducting routine inspections of premises.
- Routine cleaning of the production area.
- Mowing, mulching, weeding, and planting throughout Rotobec’s property.
- Responsible for waste and scrap removal.
- Perform any other related duties as requested by your manager.
- Previous experience working in manufacturing preferred
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, numerate, and able to multitask
- Computer Literate
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Attention to detail
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- High school diploma
- Competitive salary, depending on educational background, skills, and experience level